Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a few decades



Only a few decades ago most girls and a lot of young women could expect a good sound spanking from mom or dad or husband if beeing naughty or misbehaving. How did they live with this knowledge?
Did they live a life in misery and anxiety? Of course not.
They were happy young ladies and had fun like girls at
any times like to have fun.



But they knew the rules and they knew the consequences. If you cross the line you will have to pay for it. Or - to be more exact - your bottom will pay for it ...


*************************

Nowadays only few men have the courage to make their naughty wife paying the price for bad behavior. And only few woman have the courage to pay for their transgressions with a sore behind.



"Spankerhusband" has the courage to spank his wife if she misbehaves. And she understands that it is for her own good if he punishes her from time to time. Its done with love and for her own good.




It worked well some decades ago. Why shouldnt it work nowadays?

.
.
.

9 comments:

jack ketch said...

It DOES work well and in a totally non-sexual way too(although a lot of women find pleasure in it). Strange thing is that over the years I've found that the 'feminist' women who were all so shocked to hear I spanked my wife, were also [i]fascinated[/i] and many even expressed the wish that their own husbands would finally 'take them in hand'.

Anonymous said...

I admit: my woman also receives here and then a sound spanking, usually on Fridays or Saturdays when the list of disobediences got longer and longer.

It is a simple way for her relief and she really behaves much better afterwards, atg least for some time

Cheers
Stan

Starman said...

Even better to spank someone else's wife particularly when they protest.

sixofthebest said...

This photo of a naughty wife, showing us her bare bottom, just wearing garter-belt and stockings, awaiting a good caning on her bare bottom, by her husband, is pure perfect erotisism. And when one can enlarge the photo. I'm in heaven to say the least.

sixofthebest said...

I like your blog 'corner time', because humiliation of a naughty female is one of the most important aspects, before and after she is punished. I hope this naughty female spent before and after her well deserved spanking in the corner to contemplate her wicked ways.

Angie said...

I knew I wanted what I thought of as a 'traditional' marriage, from when I was a girl, and in my mind, that meant me getting spanked, if he thought it needed. And that is how it's been with us from the start.

sixofthebest said...

I love those photo's twice as much, because when enlarged they are magnificent. Your blog is pure magic, and wonderfully erotic.

sixofthebest said...

I love this 'spanking photo', and since its 'Lurkers Day', I would like to say Thank you from one spanking enthusiast, to another. Please may we have many more of the same.

sixofthebest said...

My dream for Valentine's Day is that I could see Sarah Palin in this position, so that I can give her painfully 25 strokes with a pliable cane on that bare bottom of hers. And I mean 25 of the very best strokes of the cane.