Saturday, March 21, 2009

White flag!

************************************************************************************

Spankerhusband is not the only one who spanks his naughty wife to keep her in line.

There are hundreds or (thousands) all over the world who punish their wives from time to time. Unfortunataly only very few of them have the courage to take pictures of such punishment sessions. There are a lot of pics of women showing their punished bottom.





And that is great. Nice to look at and (much nicer) to imagine what happened to her and why. Makes me going.
(just my fantasy of course...)

But your rarely do find pics of the real action.

******************************
That is why I like this set very much:




Look at his hand....!!! Oh my god! It seems to bigger than her poor little bottom.




I love to see her waving the white flag (her panties) during the punishment.




Well, it happens, we know that, but you will not often see pics of this accident.




I like good photosets from good professional spanking sites.
Some of them are doing a great job!

But nothing better than the real amateur action.

My taste...

<>



<>


.
.
.

6 comments:

jack ketch said...

Hi, endlich biste wieder da! Thought you might enjoy these:
"Room 2D" Rou'e Classic
http://rapidshare.com/files/212112735/Room_2D.rm

-which stars the blond girl from First Week Of Term. Sorry but the quality is lousy, looks like it was ripped straight from an original 80's video! Also you will need REAL player (free) to view. Again I apologise!

http://rapidshare.com/files/210100718/Rou_e_-_Nurses_Remedy.avi.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/210105847/Rou_e_-_Nurses_Remedy.avi.002
http://rapidshare.com/files/210095963/Rou_e_-_Nurses_Remedy.avi.003

-another classic Rou'e film. Good quality. Join with HJ-Split (google, it's free).

Anonymous said...

You have great taste. You know that, don't you?

eismar55 said...

to jackketch:

Thanks a lot for your contibution. I downloaded room_2d. Nice.
Thanks a lot!

to eayore:
Blushing...
What do you mean... good taste???

Emma

aristotle said...

Hi there....I probably like this set of photos as much as you do.....you don't happen to know who the lady is, do you?

One of the reasons I like these photos so much is because the lady's delightful bottom closely resembles my wife's lovely bottom.....which you will be able to see accompanying this message. Like the lady in the photo my wife goes over my knee frequently and gets her bare backside reddened.

Thank you for the photos and for your blog.

Aristotle

Angie said...

Love both the top pic, gosh that brings back memories! as well as the set.

What a cute little bottom she has, and those panties are exactly what so many women wear, looks like her guy is reminding her of the facts of life.

Rachel said...

That could be my husband and me in those pictures. We've been married for four years now and although I'm not a doormat, he does wear the pants of the family and has put me over his knee and spanked me a few times when I'm gotten mouthy and bratty, usually just before my time of the month. The ironic thing is that although I cry and kick when he first puts me over his knee, I feel so much better afterward. I feel much safer, more secure and oh so feminine as the lovemaking afterward is always tremendous too.
Rachel : )