Monday, April 5, 2010

Spankologist (2)

Beeing a born spankologist it is not necessary to see a spanking in action or a well bruised bottom after punishment.



There are other indications of a spanking beeing around that can arouse my interest as well:
- ear pulling
- mouthsoaping
- scolding
- humiliation
a.s.o.



Spanking world is fantasy world. At least to me.

A red buttock... What a bore!!!A pic with a story to think or imagine about... Great!!!



Well, that's for me. Others may think diferent...


:
:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that kind of pictures!

Starman said...

I agree.

If anyone is interested, I've seen a great spanking Poll. With reports, and pictures of girls being spanked. It's at http://www.misterpoll.com/users/apolloman

Basically, readers of the Polls get to vote as well as describe spankings. The more forward ones have even sent pictures. They've included:

Married girls spanked by someone other than their husbands, single mothers spanked, spanking a friend's older sister, etc.

I've requested some of the full reports and pictures and their sensational. Worth a look

Colin said...

A curtsy can be very erotic both before and after a spanking. I have a pic which shows that but the quality is poor. Do you have any?

Stan said...

I like your blog quite a lot! The idea and our own fantasy behind "ordinary" pix are exiting and provides a perfect "brain movie".
Many greetz
Stan

Dave said...

I agree that cornertime and other non-corporal punishments can be as erotic as the spanking itself. Also that the girl does not need to be undressed for these sanctions to be very appealing.

thespankingbillboard.com said...

Awesome pictures! I like thinking about the story behind pictures as well.

Lance

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog to. I wonder if you like exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know

Best Regards

Enzo

summertime75 said...

Great set of pictures, love the maid

http://summertime75.wordpress.com/?s=corner+time