Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nothing special

Nothing special to see at this picture?
Well, most of the people would think so...



But my imagination is going crazy when I look at that pic. A naughty girl in her pyjamas and her mother, talking to dad. What will come next? That brat will get her bottom spanked, thats sure for me.. Why do I see something that others do not see?
Because I live in spanking wolrd.

Spanking world is a kingdom of fantasy. We all know that. We like to role play and to act. We wear costumes and alias names. We do as if and we think of what would be and of what could have happened.
Spanking is in my fantasies. It works with my imagination. The hairy hand of an old man touching the pale bare bottom of a woman is nothing to me. Mix it with school uniform (for example) it makes my fantasies go wild. A woman with her bare arse standing in her sleeping room... I do not want to look at. But add some nice stripes to that picture, some panties around her ankles and a cane on her bed...That makes me going. A man pulling down the panties of a
young girl. Filth to others. Wow! Owww! for me...



No big difference for vanillia people. A great difference for me and others in this crazy spanking world.
That is why I like pictures of before and after a spanking. They give me plenty of room to tell myself a perfect spanking story.



No need to see the actual beating in thousands of pics. No need to add some artificial color to the bottom.



It is in my mind and not in the actual scene.



Some producers of spanking scenes do mot understand that, some do. That makes the difference.


.
.
.

10 comments:

Curly's Deals said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

My Dad was often away in Europe on business and Mum kept in touch on a daily basis.They were quite srict and believed in corporal punishment for me even when I was 18 to 21. So if I came home late the night beore she would ring him and discuss my punishment ,as I sat beside her!Dad would also have a word to tell me off and tell me he agreed with Mum that I deserved a jolly good caning.
I then had to stay down stairs in my pyjams even if someone came to see us which was to say the least embarrassing!After I had cleared up and washed up, our eary dinner I had to wait until 7pm before I was caned. I had to bend over a chair and Mum removed the final protection -my PJ trousers - baring my bottom!The cane they had was long and pliable, a rattan cane and she knew how to really cane me!I was given 8 to 12 strokes.
Afterwards I had corner time of 20 minutes before I could escape to my room ,for the rest of the evening.She would come up later and enquire how I felt, examine my bum and tell me she would not hesitate to do the same again if necesary! Lisa

Anonymous said...

This image reminds me ,all too vividly of an occasion when I was about to be to be caned for smoking!It was strictly forbidden and one of mothers key Rules.I had come down stairs and after lunch and her lecture was finishing when the phone rang.A friend wanted me to go out with her that evening.Mum told her no and explained why not. I was in tears when she finished, well I was 19 at the time.Tears or not, 19 or not ,down came my PJ trousers and I was soon bending down reaching for my toes and getting the cane on my bare bottom! She caned quite hard and gave me 12 strokes .I got two extra on the tops of my thighs for getting up -after one warning!I decided I could not risk another caning like that and gave up smoking and I have not smoked since! Janice

sixofthebest said...

Mom is listening to Dad, and he is saying to her, that because he was informed by their bank that their credit card was to overdrawn, he is going to remedy this situation, by giving both of them a good bare bottom spanking when he gets home this evening.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] DS NetBrowze)

eismar55 said...

Hi Sally!

Good luck whith your new blogs!

Emma

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. Sally X

Celine said...

These are spectacular photos! I just love them! They're what others might overlook for something edgier, but they're so much more rich and deep. :) Celine

Anonymous said...

oww for you ! wonderful blog very thoughtful

2nd photo down
As the panties came down to expose bratty Kylie's tender bare rear end, she realised from recent science lessons that cool fresh air offers only marginal protection from daddy's stinging strap.

Anonymous said...

I tend not to drop a comment, but I looked at some of the remarks on "Nothing special".

I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be only me or do some of these responses come across like they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you list of all of your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

my blog post :: airplane simulator