Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still alive

Are you still alive?....?
Can you feel this???




Nearly six week since my last posting!!! Tsss,Tssss,Tsssss...

Some of you might have thought this blog is dead. But - as you see - it is still alive. Some bad and unpleasant weeks are behind my. The terrible loss of a dear family member, some health problems etc.

What is the best about 2008? It is
over!!!

2009, here I come!

I wish you all a wonderful Happy New Year.
May your dreams come true.




(Well, at least some of them....LOL!!!!)

.
.
.


5 comments:

jack ketch said...

Hab' mir schon Sorgen gemacht, Maedel.Glad you're back and posting.

:)

The Headmaster said...

Welcome back, my dear!

sixofthebest said...

Here's a photo of a naughty woman wearin a panty-girdle, being spanked magnificently on that derriere of hers. What an erotic joy to see.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about the nice picture of the woman in a pantygirdle, too. I've seen two other photos of that couple in several places and they are all very nice. I've never seen this one before, though. Are there more? And what is your source, if you'd be so kind?

Thanks!

Angie said...

those old fashioned panty girdles Really hold the heat in!