Friday, November 13, 2009

W.O.S.H.

.




Have you ever heared about W.O.S.H.???? No, it is not the name of a boy-group or the label of a new shampoo. W.O.S.H. stand for 'Women of spanking husbands". A club of young ladies, founded in Sioux, SouthDakota sometimes in the 30ths of the last century:

From the front page of the Los Angeles Times 70 years ago today, Jan. 26, 1938:

Wives of Spanking Husbands
Form Girls’ Auxiliary to Club

SIOUX FALLS (S. D.) Jan. 25 (AP) — Wives of Spanking Husbands’ Club, organized in Sioux City, Iowa, and parent organization of fifty-nine such clubs throughout the nation according to its own figures–reached out for another slice of territory today.

The Iowa housewives who consider it a mark of esteem for their husbands to wield a disciplinary hairbrush once in a while, announced plans today for a junior auxiliary–Daughters of Spanking Parents.

A letter received here from Sioux City and signed “Rita Rae, general delivery,” told of plans for the new organization for which she claimed an initial membership of seventeen. .....

.......

MERELY SPANKED

Mrs. Rae is the president of the Wives of Spanking Husbands, which was organized last June 26 under the broad-minded slogan “Spare the hairbrush and spoil the wife.”

“Our husbands don’t beat us,” the Sioux City woman was careful to explain. “They just turn us over their knees and give us a good sound spanking.”

read more about this at eppsnet.com....




Well, I will not write about the idea of a club for spanked daughters. That is out of time.
But I do love the idea of such a club for wives! I know about the Spen cer Plan and that some try to practice it. That not for me. Spencer Plan means that he punishes her and she punishes him if necessary..
That's not my kind of partnership. I think that a man must be the head of the family.
I do not like the idea of having a man over my knees.
I think he should show me who is boss.

Do not get me wrong. I have mind of my own. I earn my money.

But in a relationship I want to trust in him. He shall give me some guidance and security. He should look after me and care for me, in good tim es and in bad times.

There are groups and clubs for everything...
So, why can't we have some club like this nowadays???
I think I would join, just to meet other girls with the same feelings and desire.




.
.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a mere man I think that a club for spanked wives is an excellent idea.....I would pay for my wife to join up straightaway.

One rule of the club could be that members could only go along to club meetings if they took with them a well-spanked bottom inside their knickers.The first item on the agenda at each meeting would require all ladies present to lift their skirts up, drop their knickers and display their spanked bottoms for all the other ladies to see.

Aristotle

Spanking Photo Blog said...

I wonder if you like exchange links betwen our blogs. let me know what you think.

Best Regards

Enzo

sixofthebest said...

I love this drawing. I would love Sarah Palin's husband to be a member of this club, so he can raise her dress waist high, take down her knickers, and wallop that tender bare bottom of her bright red. How many of us men would agree with that?. Say I.

eismar55 said...

to Enzo:

I would like to exchenge links.



to sixofthebest:

Sarah palin should have spanked her daughter, I think. But nothing against having her butt paddled by her husband. I am afraid he should started doing so some decades ago.
This world would be a better place. and she would be a better behaved woman. .))