Wednesday, September 23, 2009

strange


Surfing around a lot for years. So I know a lot of what i shown in the spanko scene. But from time to time you come across some pics that make me wonder.

For example this one:

Piano lesson.

Well the situation is clear. A naughty girl had not done her exercises. She got soundly spanked. Look at her bottom! Now, after the spanking, she has to exercise and the strict teacher is watching. If she makes mistakes, will she get more? We do not know.



What makes me wonder? Well the scenario seems to be non-professional. The piano teacher looks so young and she is smaller than the puipil. So what did happen? Did someone else spank her (angry mum or dad?). Is this part of an unknown spanking movie or is it amateur. And who spanked her? What instrument was used? Her bottom is marked. How did it come? A lot of questions and no answer.



And here are two other ones:

Getting it:
An older woman pulls down the knickers of a girl, maybe 18 years old. Why did she let it happen. Who is the older lady. And why did she do it?


Then we see the girl otk. Jeans and panties down to her knees. I she shouting, is she about to cry, is she having fun? It seems to be amateur. Is that true. and what kind of situation are we allowed to see. The start of a real spanking, a birthday spanking. Or is it professional. I do not think so. but I would love to know more about these two pics.


Any ideas???
Please tell me.......
.
.
.

6 comments:

JD said...

From what I can see, the piano teacher in that one photo looks like Audrey Knight.

Anonymous said...

It is Audrey Knight and the picture is from her website "spantthatbrat". Audrey is the piano teacher and she has just punished her student for not studing her lessons- great video.

The other picture is of Abi Whittaker who is Audrey's girlfriend and it is from her blog- spank that brat in which she relates a story of when her aunt spanked her for disrespect.

Hope that helps.
Alex

Anonymous said...

Two fantastic photos on this fab Blog, the definitive guide to "mommy's had enough of bratty daughters". Jeans to knees, (whilst lecturing) takes naughty brat over knee, mommy's fingers to waistband of cotton smalls (still lecturing)panties to knees, hairbrush to sensitive bare botty- relentlessly ! Then corner time.Plus ca change....2 photos paint a thousand words and a thousand years of bratty- girl discipline

Anonymous said...

Any updates on who the girl in the second and third pictures are or what the heck is going on? She doesn't look like Abi Whittaker to me...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen
to be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may
come back later in life. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice weekend!


my webpage :: raping

Anonymous said...

I like these amateurishish scenes, as you say "non-professional". They evoke authenticity & remind me of my childhood punishments back in the 1960s. They always present a vintage feel. I love the tan lines & bare white buttocks. I had tan lines and alabaster-white buttocks myself as an outdoor sporty girl, & my lily white backside gotten bared for the cane when I misbehaved.

Oh my! I then gotten different sort of tan lines from mom's rattan rod of correction across my bare, whiter-than-white bum! It was harmless, necessary chastisement for my sister & me. This photo & narrative are visceral reminders of yore. CP was simply a normal fact of family life back then.
Thanks a bunch.
Brenda xx