Saturday, September 26, 2009

strange III

Spanking in the good old times.


auntie


This pic was labled 'auntie' when I found it. Two middle-aged ladys, sitting on a couch. A girl otk, about to be spanked. How old is the girl? I do not know.



She looks rather mature. The style of her clothing gives no hint. Her haircut is different from the haircut of the ladys. So she seems to be younger. But how young? A girl in her early twenties getting a spanking? Well, maybe some 50 years ago that was not too unusual...???


brush

An old outdoor spanking pic. What do we get to see?

A rather grwon up gir
l gets spanke d in the backyard of a house by a guy.



This pic is posed, for sure. Why did she get in this position. and for heavens sake what is he doing with his left hand? Spanking??????
.
.
.

2 comments:

Paddy P said...

I'm a teenager of the fifty's, and you are as I was spanked until I was 18 and my older sister was the same.
Love the picture of the two anties laughing as the young woman awaits her fate

Rosemary said...

Funny you should bring up the age but my late mother is a good 30 odd years dead always said that she was spanked well into 20s and that was the excuse she always gave me when ever I said I was too old for it
Last spanking she gave me was the day JFK was shot in 1963 I was 17.
2 good reasons for remembering the day.
Well into my 60's now but I can still remember her lifting my dress as I lay over her knees