Saturday, September 6, 2008

surfing again???


It is fun to surf the internet, but there are days when surfing is boring. No luck, just the same old stuff, posted again on different pages. That is not only boring it is frustrating. So what to do?

Well sometimes a look at some old files, some old disks of your own may help.

That' what I did

I was surprised by myself.

There were so many pics on these old disks which I would not bother to save nowadays.
I do not know why I saved them then, months or even years ago. Maybe because I was new to the whole spanking thing and did not know to make a difference between good and standard stuff, professional and amateur.

I know better now, (smile).

Nevertheless...would like to share some of my old findings with my readers:






I like extra punishment and humiliation. for my that are important elements of a 'good' spanking scene. So this girl, told to hold the hairbrush with the teeth while she is soundly handspanked, that is exactely what I mean. That is not standard, its extra. Poor girl, I think she will not be able to hold that brush very long. guess what will happen if she let it go....

That is another pic I like very much. It is amateur not professional. She got it for real, look at her red bottom and her face. her bottom is on fire. Why did she get it? Because of the bottles of beer standing behind her? Why is she showing her butt? Was she told to? Did she want to show what happened to her behind?






I like funny pics. This one is sweet.

It's an amateur photo. Hubby is going to blister her behind and wants to have some photographs of this event. Nothing special? Well, look at her hand. She is in control of the camera. She made this pic while her husband took her panties down. Why? Is she just cooperating, trying to fulfill his crazy desires? Or was she told to do so and if not he would give extra? We do not know, but I would like to believe that he made her to do so...or else her bare butt would pay for it.



Another special one. It is posed, it is made for professionel purpose (kind of advertisment for a brothel in Paris)and it is manipulated. But I love to see the underwear, the beautiful girl and her wonderful big bottom. and we all know that spanking in those time was much more common then today. This girl for sure was spanked for real while she lived unde the roof of her dad... Like to think about that. Spanking and imagination. I wrote about that before...


What is he saying?

'You need a new haircut?' or

'Your bottom has not reached the color of the wine, so over my lap again' or

'Didn't I tell you? BOTH hand on your head' or......?????

.

.

.

8 comments:

dixiedarling said...

I really like the photo with the wife taking the picture as the spanking is going down to the bare....

It was unique and a good catch to spot what was going on in it.

Anonymous said...

I told her: Swallow everything unless you want another spanking which then doubles the number of strokes of your previous spanking. And she did - obedient gal, I would say!

sixofthebest said...

Pure nostalga, Pure vintage, Pure jou, to see such spanking photo,s

Dan said...

the vintage photo is a fake.
I have manipolated with Photoshop.
if you want... I send to you the original.
Ciao...
Danilo

sixofthebest said...

"No you cannot be a model for any French Impressionist painter. The only painting you will see and painfully feel on your bare bottom is when I apply this cane. Do you understand?"

sixofthebest said...

"No you cannot be a 'Can Can dancer. For the only derriere that you will be showing is when I take down your pantaloons, and cane you bare.

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
summertime75 said...

Vintage spanking is so much more fun, the long dress / skirt raised, the bloomers parted to display those pert cheeks ready for the kiss of the cane – such joys.